The origins tablets range gives you the ultimate experience of real Belgian chocolate. The collection includes exclusive flavour profiles that have been carefully selected via Belcolade. Thanks to their unique and differentiating bouquet of aromas, they are ideal for Chocolate Foodpairing.
- Uganda 80% Produced from Forastero cocoa beans. A gorgeous taste of humus and mushrooms, accompanied by the most understated acid cocoa and smoked cocoa flavours.
- Vietnam 73% A dark chocolate produced from Trinitario beans with a strong acid cocoa taste, enriched with notes of citrus, wood and tobacco.
- Ecuador 71% Produced from Ecuador’s Nacional cocoa beans, delivering soft and subtle aromas suggestive of flowers, raisins, acid cocoa and smoked cocoa, finished off by a nuance of humus.
- Grenada 67% A blend of Trinitario and Criollo cocoa beans. The warmth of coffee and roasted cocoa, an almost imperceptible tang of pink grapefruit, and a hint of liquorice give this chocolate its unique taste.
- Costa Rica 64% Produced from Trinitario cocoa beans. It has a bouquet of wood and olives, which mingles with the aroma of coffee and acid cocoa, while in the background a hint of smoked cocoa is detectable.
- Peru 64% A mix of Criollo and Trinitario cocoa beans creates this dark chocolate with a slightly acid cocoa taste, accompanied by a bouquet of raisins and dried figs.
- Vanuatu 44% Produced from Forastero cocoa beans, this strong but delightful chocolate offers a bouquet of aromas suggestive of hazelnuts, coffee, cooked milk and caramel.
- Venezuela 43% A mix of Criollo and Trinitario cocoa beans give a strong flavour of caramel, hazelnuts and butter with the impression of roasted cocoa and a clear vanilla aroma.